It can trigger the camera shutter release remotely from a distance. The compatible camera has a built-in infrared receiver for this remote trigger device.It has been proved to be safe and reliable with the multi-brand cameras,and works with all camera remote controlmodes (Quick-response, Delayed and Bulb). Works from up to 8 meter (25 feet) away.
Easy to use:
1. Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
2. Press the button and rotate main command dial until(delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed ini the control panel.
3. Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors,make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infraed receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
4. How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera's custom setting.For futherinformation,check your camera's manual.
6. Infrared cannot be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
6. Battery : CR2025.
EOS Rebel X,Rebel XT,Rebel XTi , Rebel T1i , T2i
EOS 600D, 550D, 500D, 400D, 350D, 300D
EOS 5D markII , 60D
EOS 30/33/30V, EOS 50/55, EOS kissIII, EOS kissIIIL, EOS 100,
EOS 10, EOS 300V, EOS 300X, 300VQD,
ELAN7, Rebel T1 Date, Rebel T2 Date, Z180u,
G6, G5, G3, G2, G1, S70, S60, S1IS, Pro1, Pro 90 IS
Note: 7D camera do not support IR remote control,so if you camera is 7D, please do not buy this item.
1 x Remote control
1 x Lithium CR2025 battery (inside)