The M-241 is a high performance wireless GPS logger with the following features:
- Dual interface (Bluetooth + GPS-mouse by USB cable).
- Built-in MTK Low power consumption GPS chipset.
- 32 parallel satellite-searching channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Superior sensitivity, up to -159 dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS Demodulator without any additional hardware.
- Completely compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP).
- Low power consumption. Use AA alkaline batteries. (Do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Provide expanded terminal contact to other systems without the Bluetooth device.
- Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol
- Compact and lightweight design for ease of use.
- LCD display (32mm x 8.9mm /128 x 32 pixels) to show position information, speed, capable logging memory size, date & time.
- Capable memory size to record up to 130,000 position data, including longitude, latitude, time, and altitude.
- Personal setting to choose the logging mode by distance or time, unit by Kilometer or mile, and 3 languages (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplify Chinese) support
DO NOT use rechargeable batteries to avoid malfunction. Using only alkaline batteries is recommended.
V1.13 added "speed" value to the log, hence the recording points decreased to around 100,000 points.
- 32 parallel satellite searching channels
- Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHz
- Frequency: 1.023 MHz
- Update frequency: 1 Hz.
- Antenna type: Built-in
- Satellite signal reception sensitivity: -159dBm
- Dimensions: 32.1mm X 30mm X 74.5mm
- Weight (excluding battery): < 39g.
- Switch: Slider switch
- 1 AA alkaline battery lasts for up to 12 hours of operation
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to + 50 ℃
- Storage temperature: -10 ℃ to + 60 ℃
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90%.
- Non DGPS (Differential GPS)：
- Position : 3.0 M CEP excluding SA
- Velocity: 0.1M / sec.
- Interval: 0.1 sec to Sync GPS
- DGPS (EGNOS/WAAS/MSAS)：
- Position:< 2.2 M., Horizontal deviation 95% time
< 5 M., Vertical deviation 95 % time
*The above data is based on the specifications of the MTK GPS chip
- Time to reposition < 0.1 sec average
- Hot boot 1 sec
- Warm boot 33 sec
- Cold boot 36 sec
*The above data are based on specifications of the MTK GPS chip
- Sea level: Max 18,000 M (60,000 feet)
- Velocity: Max 515 M./sec ( 1000 knots)
- Acceleration: Max 4G
- Vibration: 20 M/ second3, Max.
- 1 Power switch, 2 Buttons (Menu and Confirm)
LCD display page
- System and satellite positioning status
- Distance measurement
In the Box
- Unit GPS
- Baterai AA
- Kabel data USB
- Car Charger