The BCD325P2 builds on the solid technical prowess of the BCD396XT by adding APCO Project 25 Phase II support and a USB front port for updates and programming. Includes location-based scanning, Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture & more!
- 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels with Close Call Technology
- Scan and search 25,000 channels on the BCD325P2. With Close Call RF capture technology, this scanner will automatically tune to the signals nearest you, so you can keep track of what's going on in your area.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys)
- The BCD325P2 scanner allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often with the 100-key system. Unidens Police Scanners feature simple to set up keys to the systems you want to hear. Press them to enable or disable the system.
- Location-Based Scanning
- Connect this scanner to a compatible GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location. You'll save time by scanning only the local signals.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- This mobile scanner supports Specific Area Message Encoding weather alerts. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- TrunkTracker V Technology
- This Uniden scanner features TrunkTracker V with Control-Channel Only scanning and I-Call monitoring, which allows you to track voice traffic on P25 APCO 25 Phase I & II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked systems. Trunk tracking allows you to follow whole conversations, even if they occur across different frequencies