The N-15 Gen 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggle from Armasight is a generation 3 NVD capable of up to 72 lp/mm resolution. The Armasight Gen 3 Alpha features thin film gallium arsenide photcathodes; it also features Automatic Brightness Control, which continuously adjusts image brightness to optimize the displayed image quality. The N-15 also features a bright-light cutoff and LED battery power indicators displayed in the screen of the eyepiece. This night vision goggle is head or helmet mountable with an included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount.
A 27mm f/1.2 lens system displays a 40° field of view, making the N-15 Gen 3 Alpha goggle ideal for many viewing tasks. The goggle configuration is designed to allow the user get true stereoscopic night vision. Combined with a built-in IR illuminator and weather-resistant housing, this goggle is well-equipped for observations - low light or no light, indoor or outdoor.
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens system: 27mm f/1.2
- Field of view: 40°
- Focus range: 0.8' / 0.25 m to infinity
- Thin film gallium arsenide photocathode intensifier tube
- 64-72 lp/mm resolution
- Displays standard green NV image
- Automatic Brightness Control dynamically optimizes image brightness
- Bright Light Cut-Off protects tube and viewer's eyes from excessive light levels
Use and Handling
- In-view low-battery indicators
- Built-in IR illuminator with flood lens
- Head and helmet mountable
- Operating temperature: -40 to 50°C