The N-15 Gen 2+ QS Night Vision Goggle from Armasight is a generation 2+ NVD capable of up to 54 lp/mm resolution. The Armasight Gen 2+ QS multi-alkali photocathode features a white phosphor black and white screen; it also features Automatic Brightness Control, which continuously adjusts image brightness to optimize the displayed image quality. The N-15 also features a bright-light cutoff and LED battery power indicators displayed in the screen of the eyepeice. This night vision goggle is head or helmet mountable with an included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount.
A 27mm f/1.2 lens system displays a 40° field of view, making the N-15 Gen 2+ QS goggle ideal for many viewing tasks. The goggle configuration is designed to allow the user get true stereoscopic night vision. Combined with a built-in IR illuminator and weather-resistant housing, this goggle is well-equipped for observations - low light or no light, indoor or outdoor.
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens system: 27mm f/1.2
- Field of view: 40°
- Focus range: 0.8' / 0.25 m to infinity
- Gen 2+ "Quick Silver" intensifier tube
- 47-54 lp/mm resolution
- Displays white phosphor B&W NV image
- Automatic Brightness Control dynamically optimizes image brightness
- Bright Light Cut-Off protects tube and viewer's eyes from excessive light levels
Use and Handling
- In-view low-battery indicators
- Built-in IR illuminator with flood lens
- Head and helmet mountable
- Operating temperature: -40 to 50°C