The StreetPilot 2620 is a plug-and-play portable automotive GPS navigator that features MapSource City Navigator pre-loaded, detailed maps — right out of the box. This means no unlocking or uploading map data to your unit!
The unit includes a pre-programmed hard drive that stores City Navigator detailed maps of North America or Europe (see MapViewer, right, to view coverage areas). Motorists can navigate to a specific address or access an industry-leading database of more than five million points of interest—including lodging, restaurants, gas stations, and local attractions. The intuitive, menu-driven touchscreen ensures that navigating the unit is as easy as navigating the road.
Like its predecessor—the StreetPilot 2610—this unit features a high-resolution color touchscreen with voice prompted turn-by-turn navigation and a powerful microprocessor for fast route calculation and map redraw. The system includes a unique wireless infrared remote control, which allows easy operation of the unit from a distance. The StreetPilot 2620 also offers WAAS-enabled support to ensure the highest degree of GPS accuracy.
The StreetPilot 2620 offers a number of new and exclusive software upgrades, including:
- Multiple Destinations — Do you want to find the most efficient route for deliveries or sales calls? Users can enter a series of destinations, and the StreetPilot 2620 will automatically sort them to provide an efficient route.
- Road Segment and Area Avoidance — Would you like to avoid traffic tie-ups or roadwork? Users can specify areas and road segments to avoid when calculating routes.
- Find Nearest on Route — Are you running on empty? This time-saving feature allows users to limit searches for gas stations, restaurants, etc., to upcoming points near a route.
- Adjustable Road Class Preference — How about taking the road less traveled? Users can adjust preferences for major, medium, and minor road categories.
Download detailed specs
What's in the Box:
- StreetPilot 2620
- Preloaded City Navigator® detailed map data
- Alphanumeric remote control
- Dash mount
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Owner's manual
- Quick reference guide