Go from pocket to dash to anywhere in seconds with Quest. This powerful pocket-sized navigator, along with its preloaded counterpart, Quest 2, pack several high-end navigation features into a compact design.
Slip it in Your Pocket and Go
Slim and portable, Quest is your go-anywhere guide to traveling light. Use it in multiple vehicles or slip it in your pocket for handy street-level directions when navigating on foot. Its unique antenna folds flush when not in use.
Enjoy a Host of Features
From salespeople to summer vacationers, Quest's features are sure to please:
- Automatic routing with turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance to get you where you're going
- High-speed processor means fast automatic off-route and detour recalculation
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery that provides up to 20 hours of use
- USB data connection for fast map downloads from Garmin's entire line of MapSource DVDs
- 256-color bright, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to view turn-by-turn instructions and map detail
Customize Your Maps
Quest comes with a MapSource® City Navigator® DVD with street maps and a hefty points of interest (POIs) database. It also includes 115 megabytes (MB) of internal memory for downloading data from a variety of MapSource software, allowing you to customize it for city street, off-road or marine excursions. For weekend warriors who want to use Quest on a camping or fishing trip, it is waterproof and fully compatible with Garmin’s entire line of MapSource outdoor cartography. Looking for preloaded maps? Quest 2 comes ready to go, right out of the box, with detailed street maps and lots of internal memory for extra map storage. Whether it’s on the road, water or trail, Quest gives you the freedom to travel light — wherever adventure calls.
Quest: Goes from pocket to dash to anywhere
Isi Paket :
- Quest with flip-up GPS antenna
- PC-USB Interface Cable
- AC power adapter
- External speaker with 12-volt adapter cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- CD Software and Box
- Quick reference guide
- Manual Book
- Peta Indonesia