Please Call for stock
GNC 300XL TSO Pacific International System
The GNC 300XL TSO delivers picture perfect GPS/comm technology and outstanding reliability. This panel mount combines GPS navigation with a 760-channel transceiver and high resolution DSTN display. The 300XL TSO shares the popular features of the GNC 250XL and is TSO-certified for non-precision approaches for the IFR environment.
View Graphics in Sharp Detail
Graphics appear in crisp detail on GNC 300XL TSO’s 80 x 240 pixel display — jagged lines disappear and smooth arcs and crisp alphanumeric characters prevail. For optimum viewing, a built-in photocell reads the light level and adjusts the display automatically from black-on-yellow to yellow-on-black for nighttime viewing.
Enhance Situational Awareness
Receive your choice of Americas or Atlantic or Pacific coverage from a huge Jeppesen® database. Like other Garmin panel-mount units, GNC 300XL TSO features front-loading data cartridges, so you can make data updates without removing the unit from the rack.
Save Space with Built-in Comm
GNC 300XL TSO also delivers clear communication from its 760-channel VHF transceiver. Comm features include auto squelch control, instant standby and emergency channel select and frequencies transfer from the database.
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 6.25"W x 2.0"H x 5.8"D (15.9 x 5.1 x 14.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 4.1"W x 1.3"H (10.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 80 pixels
- Display type: DSTN transflective with reverse video
- Weight: 3.24 lb (1.5 kg)
- Voltage range: 10-15.1
- Built-in VHF Comm, 25 kHz channel spacing
- Transmit power: 5 watts minimum
- 12 Channel eceiver: 12 channel
- IFR Capable
Maps, Databases & Memory
- Jeppesen® database, GPS overlay and GPS only approaches, DPs and STARs
- International Jeppesen database coverage
- 1000 Waypoints/favorites/locations
- 20 Reversible Flight plans; up to 31 waypoints each
- Moving map
- Front-loading datacards (conveniently update database information)