- FDA and CE Approved, Accurately measures SpO2 value and pulse rate
- Audio and visual alarms, Lighweight, compact, and easy to carry
- Automatic 180 degree display change by built in orientation sensor
- Automatic shut-off after unit is idle for 8 seconds, High-quality color OLED display
- Free External pediatric SpO2 probe, 1 year limited warranty
The PC60E provides spot-check measurements of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin. Widely used in hospitals, home healthcare, community medical centers, and more. It can monitor an adult's or child's pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate accurately through a patient's finger. U.S. Doctor Recommended.